Frequently Asked Questions
How can I schedule an appointment?
- Call us at (323) 461-7876 and we’ll be happy to find a time that works for you! You can also book online for massage. If you would like to schedule chiropractic or acupuncture, please call the front desk.
How can I schedule a Skin Care service with From Head to Toe LA?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Massage – requires 24hr notice. Any late cancel or no-show result in a 50% charge for service that was scheduled. This fee goes directly to the massage therapist for reserving their time.
- Acupuncture – same day cancellations require a $50 fee for Loren Stiteler LAc.
- From Head to Toe - weekday appointments require 24hr notice and weekend appointments require 48hr notice. Any late cancel or no-show result in 100% service fee
- Chiropractic – appreciates 24hr notice.
What if I’m late to my appointment?
- All appointments are scheduled at a specific time, if you arrive late your session may be shortened to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. If you are late, you are still responsible to pay for the full session. Out of respect and consideration to your practitioner and other customers, please plan accordingly.
What are your COVID rules?
- We do a mobile check-in, please wait outside or in your vehicle until you are notified to come in.
- Masks are required to be worn in shared spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
- For our vaccinated massage guests, you may talk to your therapist regarding mask options. If you are both comfortable with not wearing a mask that is ok.
- If you are feeling sick, have been recently sick, or have been in close proximity to those who are sick, please take care of yourself and reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring any additional guests to your appointment. Those that require assistance from a caregiver will be permitted.
Do you have parking?
- We do have a small parking lot with 4 spaces in the front of the building and 4 behind the building, if these spots are full there is ample metered parking on Larchmont Blvd. Please try to arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Do you sell Gift Certificates?
- Yes, for massage services only. You can purchase plastic Gift Cards in-store and Gift Certificates online
Does your practice bill insurance?
- No practitioner or doctor bills insurance.
When having a massage, what if the pressure or style is not what I expected?
- Communication is key in a massage; you are encouraged to openly communicate with your massage therapist about your preferences and comfort. If anything needs to be adjusted, please let them know right away.
Zero Tolerance Policy
We have a zero tolerance policy and any sexual advances, innuendo, or behavior that is deemed inappropriate by our massage therapists, practitioners or staff is grounds for refusal of service and immediate termination of your session.