COVID-19 Protocols for massage
Below you will find information on what to expect when you book your next massage.
- You will receive an email that will include appointment confirmation, a massage intake, and a COVID Agreement.
- You will only be required to fill these out one time, prior to your return.
- Mobile check-in and stay in your car. We are not allowing any walk-ins at this time.
- You will receive a text letting you know it's time to check in. Please respond with the letter H. That will let the front desk and your therapist know you've arrived. Please continue to wait in your car.
- Your massage therapist will come to get you a couple minutes before your treatment.
- Please be sure to wear a mask upon arrival.
- Please sanitize your hands.
- Continue wearing a mask throughout your entire treatment. This is for your safety and your therapist.
- Enjoy your treatment
- Please be advised we are using contactless payment methods. If you choose to pay with cash, please be prepared with exact change.
- As we navigate these new protocols, your patience with our new rules are greatly appreciated. We want this to continue to remain a safe, clean space for everyone.
- Our business hours will vary to start
- Appointment will be booked in staggered time slots and unfortunately cannot accommodate group booking until further notice. If you wish to book with a friend/partner/spouse, we will try and book you as close together as our schedule allows.
- We do not have coins for meters. Please be prepared if the parking lot is full.
- Please keep in mind that not every therapist is returning at this time.